Moka pot (the Moka Pot) is a tool for extracting espresso coffee in Europe and Latin America countries, in the United States known as “Italian drip pot.” Moka pot is a two-storey structure, placed in the lower part of the boil the water after boiling, is equipped with coffee powder of mesh filter into the upper half of the pot. Although not used in the hot water injection pressure can be finely ground coffee powder, but strictly speaking it’s not espresso extraction, but closer to the hourglass, but Moka pot coffee still has Italy concentration and flavor of coffee Espresso Glantop Aluminum 1cup/3cup/6cup/9cup/12cup Italian Stove top/Moka espresso coffee maker/Percolator pot tool free shipping
- Material: Aluminum
- Eight-angle top and removable bottom pot,with deluxe plastic handle and knob.
- Aluminum-casting frame, with filter funnel.
- Rubber gasket and copper safety valve.
- 1Tazze (50ml)
- Color:original color
- Be available for Cooker, Household gas stove, travel furnaces and alcohol stove.
- Principle: high temperature steam extraction of coffee.
Moka pots are three-chambered metal pots.These pots are available in all sizes.
all comes in three parts:
- Bottom chamber holds fresh water and usually has a pressure valve.
- Middle is a perforated coffee basket or funnel to hold the grounds,which should be lightly packed.
- The top chamber is where the brewed coffee ends up.
- Suitable for use in and out door.
How to use:
- Fill up with water the lower part avoiding that water surpasses the safety valve.
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with slight pressure. Do not use malt or coffees with other substances which may obturate the filter orifices.
- Clean the screw circle, the rubber ring and the funnel sides. Any left coffee particle may deprive hermetical closing and produce stem scapes.
- Keep the coffeemaker in upright position when screwing the two bodies. This will avoid coffee moistening.
- Take off coffeemaker from fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion is totally gone to the upper part.
- The upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion goes up must be periodically cleaned. For this purpose take off the rubber ring and the filter. Never use any soap or detergent.
How to buy Moka pot
Choose the Moka pot main considerations:
A material, which is the first consideration, because the Moka pot heating may produce high voltages, quality of materials, directly affect the safety of use. General material consumption of aluminum and stainless steel water container with two recommendations of stainless steel is a good choice. When you purchase first, weigh the weight of the pot, you can know the amount of thickness, select a heavier weight; the second is the appearance of a pot smooth finish.
Second, seal, one is the seal between the seat and lower seat, second is the pressure relief valve closed, whether there is water leakage. Only by using the seal will find, we recommend buying brand-name products, you can have absolute quality assurance.
Different pot suitable for different quality coffees:
A long, high-Moka pot of water containers, deep, slow heating, high pressure, for cooking light roasted coffee;
Second, the high roasting coffee in the Moka pot for cooking;
Third, chunky-Moka pot of water containers wide low heat, low pressure, for cooking dark roast coffee